Re: ./configure fails, cannot find libmilter?

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: ./configure fails, cannot find libmilter?
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:43:04 +0000 (GMT)

Here it is. I've attached the whole thing, but here's the part that you
specified. Looks like it complains about ld?

configure:4731: checking for mi_stop in -lmilter
configure:4764: gcc -o conftest -g -O2    conftest.c -lmilter    >&5
ld: table of contents for archive: /usr/lib/libmilter.a is out of date;
rerun ra
nlib(1) (can't load from it)

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services