Re: Rejection code still not working on FreeBSD or MacOS X

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: Rejection code still not working on FreeBSD or MacOS X
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:58:46 +0000 (GMT)

I have it figured out.  On the spamass-milter command, you can't do -u
-r10.  If you do, then the milter thinks yo're filtering for user -r10.
If you switch them around, the milter complains about wanting user input.
Just drop the -u and rejection works fine again. :)

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group