Weird problem with attached MS Word doc

From: Thomas Cameron
Subject: Weird problem with attached MS Word doc
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:24:02 -0500

Is it possible Base64 messages could get somehow screwed up by SA or
spamass-milter?  My wife is using Office XP SP2 on a Win XP SP1 machine, and
she sent me an attached MS Word doc.  The message arrived and it showed to
be 163kb, but in both Outlook Express and SquirrelMail it appeared to be a
blank message.  My next step is to bypass SA and see if that fixes it, but
I've got to get her back on her computer to do that.

Here's the message: