SRPMS for SpamAssassin and spamass-milter posted

From: Thomas Cameron
Subject: SRPMS for SpamAssassin and spamass-milter posted
Date: 14 Jun 2003 23:02:23 -0500

All -

I have built SRPMS for spamass-milter-0.1.3a+cvs-3 and
spamassassin-2.55-1 which seem to build and run fine on RH9.  They can
be downloaded from ftp://mail.camerontech.com/pub/spam.  There is also a
sample sendmail.mc which has the two lines I added to my sendmail.mc

I had to make two small change to the spec file for spamass-milter.
There are no patches or anything else - the "stock" source was used to
build these SRPMs.

Hope they are helpful.  Any glitches please let me know, although I am
not an RPM master.

Kind Regards,
Thomas