RE: Excluding users from the milter

From: Robert Wagner
Subject: RE: Excluding users from the milter
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:23:29 -0500

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.
http://spamassassin.rediris.es/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

whitelist_to address@hidden

If the given address appears in the To: or Cc: headers, mail will be
whitelisted. Useful if you're deploying SpamAssassin system-wide, and don't
want some users to have their mail filtered. Same format as whitelist_from.