How do I tell spamass-milter that I want to reject the spam?

From: Steven W. Orr
Subject: How do I tell spamass-milter that I want to reject the spam?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:00:29 -0400 (EDT)

Here's one header:

From: "felix" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:52:01 +0100

I got this one today, but what I really wanted is for the mail to be
rejected (hopefully with a 500 series error code).

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net