Re: mail relay question

From: Michael Grant
Subject: Re: mail relay question
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:04:11 +0100

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:53:37 -0000, Giles Coochey
<address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

I used to run spamd via procmail and procmail was my delivery method
in sendmail.  (i.e. sendmail called procmail to append a message to a
user's mailbox).  Using this, procmail runs as the user mail is being
delievered to.

How do you get spamass-milter to do the same thing?

> > If my server is a relay for another server, who does spamassassin run
> > as and where do I configure things like it's white/black list?  And is
> > there a way to do the autowhitelist?
> >

> I have this type of configuration, and use system wide settings for
> whitelist, blacklist and global bayes db:
>
> bayes_file_mode 0770
> bayes_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes

Is this in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf?