Did you get my question about delaying the rejection?

From: Steven W. Orr
Subject: Did you get my question about delaying the rejection?
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

I sent this a couple of weeks ago.

I just went to the annual spamconference over at MIT on Tues. Great fun.
So here's my idea, which is mine, and it's fat in the middle and skinny at
both ends.

We add a -t option which takes a time value (seconds, milliseconds,
whatever) so that if the -r option is set and the mail gets rejected then
the -t option would specify how long to keep the bastards on the line
before the rejection actually occurs.

Is this a great idea? I'll even volunteer to do the mn page mod.

:-)

steveo at syslang.net