Bypass spamass for Authenticated Users

From: Gerhard Schmidt
Subject: Bypass spamass for Authenticated Users
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:34:19 +0200

Hi,

I've installed spamass-milter on our Mailserver. As out customers are
on many differen ISPs the use SMTP-AUTH to send there Mails over our
Mailserver. At the moment all Mails from outside our local network are
pased to spamassassin and checked. Mostly this is not a problem. But
sometimes mails marked falsely as SPAM. Our customers are not very
happy about this.

Is there a way to bypass the milter when a Mail comes from an
authenticated user (smtp-auth)

Regards
        Estartu

Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |  PGP Public Key
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |   auf Anfrage/
86856 Hiltenfingen | address@hidden                 |    on request