Re: project status?

From: Todd M. Kover
Subject: Re: project status?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:14:50 -0400

I know others have responded to this but I wrote this a few days ago but
had some connectivity issues that caused it not to get delivered, so trying
again.

I got myself added as a maintainer to the savannah site at some point
with the intention of working on it. I patched some things up, made a
release, and then fell out of time.  It seems the original authors had
no intention of keeping up with it when I had myself added.

I can work with whomever to sort out the two repos to eliminate this
confusion, which probably means to add someone else as a maintainer.

-Todd