Re: project status?

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: project status?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 12:55:53 -0700

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> I "maintain" spamass-milter for FreeBSD Ports (I use quotations because
> there's really not a whole lot to do).  Our entry for spamass-milter
> tracks the last release from savannah, with the addition of two patches
> from the andybalholm repo.  I'd certainly be open to changing that
> arrangement if appropriate and beneficial.

I maintain spamass-milter for Debian; we're carrying some minor patches,
but I'm mainly interested in keeping the lights on.

Happy to serve as the downstream consumer for whatever y'all decide.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

-tommorow is our permanent address
and there they'll scarcely find us(if they do,
we'll move away still further:into now
 -- e.e. cummings "XXXIX" _1 x 1_