GCC and SoC

From: Sławomir Chyłek
Subject: GCC and SoC
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:36:56 +0100

Hi,
I am a student of the last year of computer engineering studies and I
would like to contribute to the GCC project under SoC. I have read
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode and I have a question regarding
required experience. I am quite proficient in C/C++, but I am not
familiar with GCC codebase at all. Do you think I have a chance to
participate? I have already started to read internal documentation but
will that knowledge be a sufficient background to write a successful
application?

Regards,
--
Sławomir Chyłek