Re: one more slot

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: one more slot
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:07:46 -0500

    >> I guess you probably want those privately, since this is a public list,
    >> and we're talking about real potential candidates.

Well, I intentionally left it vague :).  Since in this case all the
candidates are in the upper echelons, I figured public discussion would
not be a problem.  Neither is private.  Whatever.

    I think GRUB deserves the slot.  I don't know if this makes it any

Thanks Dave.  I appreciate your taking the time to look at the other
proposals and the unbiased analysis :).

I'll wait to hear from the others, of course.  We have today and
tomorrow to make the final choice.

Thanks,
Karl