Re: Hurd Application Template

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Hurd Application Template
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:16:58 -0500

  This is a bit late, but could someone please add a note to the top of
  the application template, going something like this:

I added it.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/community/gsoc/student_application_form.html

Nice work.  I wrote in a suggestion that everyone read it :).

To all interested in GSoC+GNU: there are lots of pending student
proposals now.  Please review and/or follow up with any you are
interested in, if you haven't already.
http://socghop.appspot.com

Best,
Karl

P.S. If anyone knows a way to dump all proposals out at once in this
wonderful new "application", or to subscribe to email for "all
proposals" in one step, please let me know.  I find it all painfully
slow.  (Micah, at least we apparently get to override the rankings at the
end in one step. :)