Re: pending proposals

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: pending proposals
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:59:06 -0500

    BTW, what happened to the proposal of ricardo schmitt, why is it marked
    "ineligible"? Did someone mark it as such for some reason, or did the
    student retract it himself?...

I do not know.  No record of what happened is visible to me.  (I
certainly didn't do so myself.)  Maybe you (accidentally?) marked it
ineligible because he didn't follow the Hurd template?
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/review/google/gsoc2009/olh/t123793063392

I don't know how to resurrect it (no buttons are visible), but if you
want me to try, I will ask Leslie.