Idea for google summer of code and 3d printing software

From: pcmagas
Subject: Idea for google summer of code and 3d printing software
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:46:44 +0200

Lately with reprap is popular the 3d printing. But I do not know how to
desighn 3d objects or use any cad programs. But I know how to make
software, so I thought as an Idea for google summer of code why not make
a shell where you type commands and "compile" then into a 3d object? So
the only think you can do then is just to save it into an .stl file and
then it is ready to print!!! So anyone can make with a flexible way 3d
objects.

Yours,
pc_magas