Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Google Summer of Code

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Google Summer of Code
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:32:36 +0100

Dear fellow GNU enthusiast,

I noticed that the "GNU Radio" link on the

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html

links to the Octave project. It should link to

http://gnuradio.org/

Best regards,
Jens

Am 23.03.2012 23:44, schrieb Philip Balister:
Although the GNU Radio project was not accepted to GSoC, the GNU project was. Since we are part of the project people interested in GSoC and GNU
Radio can apply to the GNU Project.

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html

Applications are due on April 6. Double check for the UTC closing time :)

Sorry for the late notice on this, we had a hiccup with the GNU process.

Philip