Re: GNUtrition

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GNUtrition
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:19:41 +0200

Hi Jason.

    Hello, can you please remove GNUtrition from the Summer of Code? After
    thinking on this further I don't think I'll have the time to mentor someone
    properly.

I removed the GNUtrition section from the ideas page.

But then I see that there are already applications from students to work
on some of the GNUtrition projects.  I am not sure if those applications
can be deleted/rejected, but in any case we would need to tell the
students.  Could you please do that?

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org