Re: [GSoC Mentors] [Announce] GSoC 2012: Mentor Summit Travel and Detail

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [GSoC Mentors] [Announce] GSoC 2012: Mentor Summit Travel and Details
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:15:20 +0200

    On 26 July 2012 10:26, Carol Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
    > The Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit is approaching!

    I went last year, and I'm really hooked. Unless someone wants my spot
    and there aren't enough slots to go around, please please consider
    sending me. :-)

Google will pay for the travel expenses for two admins and/or mentors in
each org, as delegates.

My intention is to reserve one of the slots for myself (consider it as a
little payment for the time/resources I am spending on administration
tasks).

Apart from Jordi, anyone else is interested in the second slot?

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org