Re: Evaluation

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Evaluation
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:15:47 +0200

    How does the evaluation work this year? I see some projects have
    already some score.

    Will mentors for other projects comment/vote, or will this be limited
    to mentors of specific projects?

Each participating GNU package is supposed to priority their proposals
as they wish.  After we are told how many slots we are awarded
(globally) then we distribute them and you will decide which of your
projects you approve.