Re: [IMPORTANT] GSOC 2014 ideas

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] GSOC 2014 ideas
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:39:33 +0100

    I was authorized by Gregory Casamento to send a few ideas; I got the
    confirmation yesterday, so I apologize for delaying this today.

Thanks.  I just added the ideas to the page.

    I hope to be able to provide advice to students for these two ideas,
    either as a formal mentor or informally. If it's not going to be me,
    we'll find another contributor to take over the role.

    If appropriate, feel free to note that we are definitely open to
    other ideas from students. These happen to be the ones that I
    personally am interested in.

No problem.  The list of ideas can be further improved/completed
after/if we get admitted as a mentoring org.  Google was just puzzled
because our ideas page contained no ideas!  :)