GSoC 2015 getting closer

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: GSoC 2015 getting closer
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:21:44 +0100

Hi everyone!

It is that part that we should start thinking about a list of ideas for
the next Summer of Code and potential mentors.

The registration for organizations starts in 11 days and as usual GNU
will apply.  José and myself will take care of it.

This is the list of ideas we had last year:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2014.html

I suggest to start from this list, either copying what wasn't done and
that still makes sense or using the list as a template to submit new
ones to this mailing list.

Cheers,
Giuseppe