need help about repeat proposal

From: punit vara
Subject: need help about repeat proposal
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:59:52 +0530

Respected sir/mada,
I am interested in Gsoc 2015 .I would like to participate in GNU Guix
project.I was looking for contributing in Implementing a DHCP client
in Guile Scheme.But somebody already proposed that idea .Can I do same
proposal ? If not then I am really love to participate into this gsoc
and contribute to GNU as I am embedded engineering student.Would you
please suggest any idea I can propose then I will be thankful to you
for my whole life

--
Regards,
Punit Vara