Re: project idea for texinfo project

From: saikrishna sripada
Subject: Re: project idea for texinfo project
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:17:50 +0530

Hi Per bothner,

I am a masters student from India. 2015 Gsoc(routeflow -   https://github.com/anhsirksai/RouteFlow/tree/vandervecken/rftest/tests ) completed. Since I am still a student and love contributing to open source.

If you don't have any student in touch with you for the project can you please work with me on this, I am interested in working with you. Can you please let me know further details of when can I contact you and discuss further on my understanding.

Thank you,
-- sai krishna.

On Feb 17, 2016 2:15 PM, "Gavin Smith" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 16 February 2016 at 22:26, Per Bothner <address@hidden> wrote:
> see attachment.
> --
>         --Per Bothner
> address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/

I confirm that I'm willing to be a mentor for this. Thanks for writing
up the proposal.