Re: GNU Social

From: Diogo Cordeiro
Subject: Re: GNU Social
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:52:29 +0000

Yesterday I contacted them via IRC regarding their participation and some of the developers started sharing this thread :)
I think that now all I can do is to wait for a follow up...
Thanks! :)

On 9 January 2018 at 10:08, Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Diogo,

Diogo Cordeiro <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks in advance and sorry if this was unappropriated, is just that I am afraid that GNU Social can not participate after the organizations applications finishes and, since I believe both (students and GNU Social) could benefit with their
> participation, I wanted to make that clear in time.

have you contacted the GNU Social maintainers to check if they are
willing to mentor you for this project?  My suggestion is to get in
touch with them first so they have time to prepare some ideas for our
ideas page.

Giuseppe