Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2018_GNU Project_Store intergration for taler mechant

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSOC 2018_GNU Project_Store intergration for taler mechants
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 15:19:33 +0100

Dear Arif,

please subscribe to it and ask questions there.

For the project, the programming language depends on the Web shop. You
can find Web shops in PHP, JavaScript, Ruby or Python. What is important
is that the Web shop should be free software as well.

We have some tutorials for what "store integration" means up at
https://docs.taler.net/ (the two items in the first line under "Merchant
frontend").  The suggested approach is to study the tutorials, and to
find a (popular) Web shop in a programming language you know reasonably
well and then plan the integration.

Happy hacking!

Christian