Re: [gnu-soc] Volunteers for the GSoC Mentor Summit?

From: Ander Juaristi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] Volunteers for the GSoC Mentor Summit?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:48:31 +0200

Hi,

In principle I'd be happy to go. I met some nice people last year and I'd like to catch up with them again.

---- Darshit Shah escribió ----

Hi All,

As this year's GSoC comes to a close, it is time again for the GSoC Mentor
Summit. Once again this year, Google is hosting the Mentor Summit near their
headquarters in October.

As a participating organization, we can send up to two _mentors_ from this year
to the summit. Does anyone wish to attend?

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah