Re: [gnu-soc] About my removal from GSoC

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] About my removal from GSoC
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:00:43 +0200

Hi Xiang Yue.

    I am Xiang Yue, the participant of GSoC 2020 TeXmacs project.
    I am so sorry for that I was removed from GSoC 2020 because I did not
    write my part of the first evaluation in time, which is so accidental
    since I seldom check my gmail. I asked gsoc if there was another
    chance but the answer was no.

    I am really sorry for this, and I contacted with my TeXmacs mentors
    and get their approval for continuing my project through the furture
    contributions.

What happened is unfortunate, but I am very happy that you will be still
hacking with the TeXmacs chaps.

Thank you very much! :)