[Swftools-common] ?????? Patch for swftools

From: william
Subject: [Swftools-common] ?????? Patch for swftools
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:45:06 +0800

Hi, daniel:

    I have change my project to
pdf viewer online directly from swf.
    Thanks all the same.
    william.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "daniel.nachun@gmail.com"

<daniel.nachun@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2022??6??29??(??????) ????4:14
??????:&nbsp;"swftools-common"<swftools-common@nongnu.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[Swftools-common] Patch for swftools

&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi,

&nbsp;&nbsp; I am a maintainer with Homebrew and we have recently encountered a
&nbsp;&nbsp; build failure while packaging swftools for Homebrew on
Linux.&nbsp; The
&nbsp;&nbsp; failure occurred because with newer versions of rm, the -o and -L
flags
&nbsp;&nbsp; seem to be unneeded and will cause the rm command to fail, and I
have
&nbsp;&nbsp; attached the patch we used to fix it.&nbsp; We hope this patch can
be
&nbsp;&nbsp; integrated into a future release of swftools so that it can
continue to
&nbsp;&nbsp; be built with newer versions of rm.

&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks,

&nbsp;&nbsp; Daniel Nachun