taler

[Taler] GSoC 2018- Shivam Kohli

From: Shivam kohli
Subject: [Taler] GSoC 2018- Shivam Kohli
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:13:50 +0530

Hello everyone,

My name is Shivam Kohli. I'm a junior year student at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India pursuing Computer Science and Engineering. I will be working on Payment/Donation Buttons and Code-less Payments with GNU Taler.

Contributing to Gnu Taler is and will be my main motive. I truly believe that giving shape to innovative ideas is a vital part of an engineer’s job and that is exactly what I intend to do.

Looking forward working with the community in the coming several months.

Regards,
Shivam Kohli