taler

[Taler] Second Draft of GNU Taler Payment System Using Liquidity Tokens

From: taler
Subject: [Taler] Second Draft of GNU Taler Payment System Using Liquidity Tokens
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 22:06:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello GNU Taler Mailing List,

A lot of you mentioned you could not read my

message since the triple spacing made it

difficult.

So I try again here.

What I said was to encourage merchants to adopt GNU

Taler as a private and anonymous payment system,

I argue there should be a payment option where

merchants receive liquidity tokens from a liquidity

pool as payment. This way, the profit they earn

from liquidity tokens annually compounds.

This would be a great incentive to get merchants

to use a system like GNU Taler to allow

clients to make private and anonymous payments

using GNU Taler.

So whenever a client tries to pay for merchandise

to a merchant, the merchant may set up a condition

where the currency is exchanged into a financially

equivalent amount in liquidity tokens.

The point is if a merchant chooses to accept

liquidity tokens from a liquidity pool that

has a steady annual perctange yield, their profits

would compound based on dividends from exchange

fees.

Please let me know what all of you think of this

plan to get merchants to

P.S.: You can find my PGP public key and all other keys in my Web of Trust

at: https://raiderhacks.com/gpg