Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt5 version

From: Jeroen Wouters
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt5 version
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:44:56 +0000

Apologies for the follow-up email. I forgot to comment on the
screenshot attached to the previous email.

It shows TeXmacs in dark mode (adwaita-dark) on Linux. The toolbars
don't follow the style colors at all. The text on the focus dependent
toolbar disappears. This happens both on Qt5 and Qt6.

Best wishes,
Jeroen