Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot

From: Frank
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:05:53 +0100

As proposed by Joris, I write to the dev channel instead of the user channel.

I have just find this
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/417318/arxiv-how-it-detects-tex-generated-pdfs-even-if-metadata-changed#comment1044390_417450

which indicates that they (note that this user is an administrator of arXiv)
might no longer open-source the tex checking program. I will try to report the
issue on my own, to have another try.

Best,
Frank