Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] working around arXiv' overshoot
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:34:22 +0100

Thanks Jeroen, for finding this useful information.
So with the 1.* versions, ArXiv actually did accept TeXmacs, lately?

Maybe the person(s) who recontact ArXiv could just suggest to
change the regular expression into

    regex3 = re.compile(br"^(Creator|Producer).*TeX(?!(t|macs-))",re.IGNORECASE)

Best wishes, --Joris