Re: [Texmacs-dev] Native M1 version

From: Pierre-Henri Jondot
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Native M1 version
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:24:21 +0100

Hi everyone,

I tried this build on my m1 macbook air and although I did not try to benchmark
it, it feels really smooth and responsive.

A few bugs though :
- icons on the toolbar at first launch were really huge. It got fixed by
playing with the settings about retina screen, although I am not sure what
fixed it exactly as I got one direction and back and I am pretty sure the
settings are now the same as they were when I first ran this new build of
TeXmacs.
- a supposedly reproducible bug now : going full screen and back, the
background color for dialogs, toolbars and borders turns black (which along
with black color for fonts is, well, a bit confusing...) I have not found how
to get it back to normal, except by closing the buffer and opening it again.

I did not try the native menus, and so far have not experienced any crash.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri