Re: [Texmacs-dev] arXiv

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] arXiv
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:20:38 +0000

On 29.11.21 17:59, Jeroen Wouters wrote:
Dear all,

I just did a few trials on arXiv again. Test PDFs generated in TeXmacs
1.99.20 and 2.1 were accepted, so it seems the changes have been
implemented.

:-)

Best wishes,
Jeroen

On Wed, 2021-11-24 at 06:41 +0000, Frank wrote:
Dear all,

They have replied me (note that they carelessly misspelled the name
of TeXmacs):

Thank you for reaching out regarding this issue. Previous versions
of MacTeX did not have this issue, but it turns out that they
changed how their pdf were identified and we were not made aware of
this change. We have passed this along to the developers for a fix,
and hopefully a fix will be rolled out within the next couple of
weeks (the USA Thanksgiving holiday may delay this until December).
I did not mention the pull request. By the way, I wrote to them via
my institution email.

Best,
Frank