[Texmacs-dev] Anything better than these macros?

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Anything better than these macros?
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:04:55 +0000

Dear all,

a user would like to have captions in the list of figures different from the captions under each figure; this is because if there are citations in the captions, the citations being in the list of figures would scramble their order. I suggested these macros http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/optional-caption/750/9, but I did it by guessing. I think an intervention by one of the developers could help: we do not want the user to have to write their thesis in LaTeX because TeXmacs cannot satisfy their reasonable demand (which is the demand of their thesis advisor :-)). Please see details at http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/optional-caption/750

Giovanni