Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs under Ubuntu 22.04

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs under Ubuntu 22.04
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 08:46:25 +0000

Could you write here the address of this repository? I did not find it with an Internet search.

Giovanni

On 14.08.22 00:30, marc lalaude-labayle wrote:
Hi again,

I solved the problem with phil's repository.

Marc

Le sam. 13 août 2022, 15:28, marc lalaude-labayle <marc.lalaude@gmail.com> a écrit :

    Hi,

    I just switched to Ubuntu 22.04.1. The package in the repository
    for 21.10 won't install because of dependencies. And with the deb
    package downloaded and installed by hand, no python or tikz
    session works : i get a segmentation fault.

    Did anyone get a fully functional texmacs under the last lts
    Ubuntu version ?

    Thanks

    Marc