Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc's TODO list: bug with defines - already solved?

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc's TODO list: bug with defines - already solved?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:52:06 +0800

Joshua Phillips wrote:
> from TODO:
>       - bug with defines:
>           #define spin_lock(lock) do { } while (0)
>           #define wq_spin_lock spin_lock
>           #define TEST() wq_spin_lock(a)
> it appears that this is already solved.
> Defining these and invoking TEST() behaves as gcc with tcc -E, and it appears
> to compile properly. tcc also compiles it properly at revision 338. Am I
> missing something?

I'll try to confirm this behaviour and put it together with the
comment patch and commit this over the weekend. If anyone has
documentation or comment updates, please post them to the list and
I'll compile the bits and pieces.

> (sorry if I'm causing excess mailing list traffic)

Not at all, the more traffic on development the better. :-) A big
change from the long periods of silence in the past...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)