Re: can't get TRAMP to run over EFS

From: The Anarcat
Subject: Re: can't get TRAMP to run over EFS
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:58:09 -0400

Ahh... You understood me quite clearly thank you. :)

I really expected Tramp to kick in with /dev:/. I guess I got confused
over some issues vs "path syntax unification" i read somewhere.

I'll try that syntax out as soon as I can. :)

Thank you!

A.

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge
                        - Albert Einstein