Re: Path problems.

From: Lars Bungum
Subject: Re: Path problems.
Date: 13 Sep 2003 01:57:39 +0200

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 22:13, address@hidden wrote:
> Well, aside from the obvious idea of making it even simpler, the following
> regexp should match this: "\\[~\\]"
> You could try with M-: (re-search-forward "your.regexp") RET in a buffer
> that contains the prompt.  Then you
> can see how your regexp is doing and it's easy to fix it.

Thank you.  I thought I had a concept that would solve all issues for
all servers, but it seems that I will have to make either individual
settings for my users around, and/or specifying prompts in .emacs.
Speaking of which - thank you for teaching me something about Emacs I
should've known/looked up. :)  Your remedy works!

> I don't currently have access to Tramp, as I'm in the process of setting up
> this machine, and it's a slow
> machine...

Godspeed!

--lars