reading ~/.ssh2/hostkeys

From: Adrian Lanz
Subject: reading ~/.ssh2/hostkeys
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:47:09 +0100

I don't know why, but my ssh stores the hostkeys in the directory
mentioned in the subject of the message. Has anybody a function to
parse such a directory for use in tramp-completion-function-alist? Or
should/could I change my ssh configuration or ssh call?

My workstation is a Sun Sparc machine with Solaris 2.9.

ssh -h says:

ssh: SSH Secure Shell 3.2.5 (non-commercial version) on sparc-sun-solaris2.9
Copyright (c) 1995-2002 SSH Communications Security Corp
SSH is a registered trademark and Secure Shell is a trademark of
SSH Communications Security Corp (www.ssh.com).

Thanks, Adrian.