Re: Please announce new releases

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Please announce new releases
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:01:07 +0200

Jérôme Marant <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,

> Would you mind announcing new releases somewhere please?

You're right, we should do it in this list.

> I discovered 2.0.44 was out by tracking the emacs CVS.
> Since nothing is announced on tramp-devel, how are we supposed
> to know something new was released?

Just for the records: the recent releases are Tramp 2.0.44 (some few
bug-fixes, synchronizing with Emacs CVS) and Tramp 2.1.1, introducing
proxy hosts instead of multi-hops.

I also would like to keep stable Tramp synchronized with XEmacs, but I
don't know how to do.