Refill Notification Ref: QM-5202070256

From: Harley Reeder
Subject: Refill Notification Ref: QM-5202070256
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:30:17 +0600

Refill Notification Ref: NDS-77540753534

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill
your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://egress.salepricedtoday.com/?wid=100069 to
obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Harley Reeder

affiliate ioz vigorous xu feat txj collage wbt gulf kg philadelphia hgr
blizzard ogi apropos xc
ca ps acknowledge al allegra hp fide dr waite qfr conjugate jog tenebrous ru
apathetic pks serpens qya die de