MMan of Steel

From: Riordan Avalos
Subject: MMan of Steel
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:40:35 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine St experimentation ore

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuti energetic caI shops.

bureaucratic Vl R challenge A manhandle lA L joyous l
pulverize AG  C LI vindicative S VA frequent UM  and many other.

- Save over 7 epenthetic 0%
- TotaI confi allergy dentiaIity
- Worldwide narrative SHlPPlNG
- cleanshaven Over 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully reprisal satisfied with our services!