Re: tramp 2.1.4 install problem - bug or mis-configured?

From: Paul Lew
Subject: Re: tramp 2.1.4 install problem - bug or mis-configured?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:11:42 -0700

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Albinus <address@hidden> writes:

    Paul>> Thanks for the patch, applied but got strange error, please
    Paul>> see the attached log file.

    Michael> Grrr, you are right. I didn't check the info
    Michael> generation. Here's another version of the patch.

Ok, this one is working except it put the info files under:

    xxx/share/info

directory instead of:

    xxx/info

where xxx default to: /usr/local.

On my system, the xxx/info contain 697 entries, and xxx/share/info
contains only 6 entries (just automake and tramp).  Not sure if
this is desireable.

                                        -- Paul  10/18/05  01:11 PM --