Re: FreeBSD - tramp removes remote file and emacs session freezes (fwd)

From: B52
Subject: Re: FreeBSD - tramp removes remote file and emacs session freezes (fwd)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:27:39 +0800

On 1/23/07, Michael Albinus <address@hidden> wrote:
B52 <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Peter,

> Oh yes... it's the 'Args out of range:"", 0' problem.  I am also stuck
> at "tramp-find-executable(..." when debug on.  My version of tramp is
> 2.1.7.

Scanning the mail archive(*), it looks like the 'Args out of range:"",
0' problem is solved with Tramp 2.1.8. Maybe you give it a try.

When the second problem you've mentioned is still there, I would need
more information. A backtrace or so.

> Cheers,
> Peter Woo

Best regards, Michael.

(*) partly private mails only between Alex and me.

tramp 2.1.8 solves my problem. Thanks a lot.
Cheers,
Peter Woo