Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Weird behaviour when entering the filename
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:57:12 +0100

Francis Moreau <address@hidden> writes:

> ESC [ > 1 ; 2 2 0 5 ; 0 c C-x C-f / s s h : 1 9 2 .
> C-g ESC x v i e w - l o s s a g e RET

I do not knw what the first characters are good for; like cursor
movement or so.

Anyway, if the problem still persists, I can only ask you to upgrade.

There was a problem, which might be related, and which has been fixed
now. It was introduced on Dec 3 (by me), and solved on Dec 17:

2009-12-17  Michael Albinus  <address@hidden>

        * net/tramp.el (tramp-handle-file-remote-p): Expand file name only
        if there is already an established connection.

2009-12-03  Michael Albinus  <address@hidden>

        * net/tramp.el (tramp-handle-file-remote-p): Expand FILENAME for
        the benefit of returning an expanded localname.