Re: gnus-sync and the new nnimap

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: gnus-sync and the new nnimap
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:54:05 +0200

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> Tramp would then require nnimap, which is not so good.  In fact,
> tramp-imap.el is currently broken (because imap-hash.el used the removed
> imap-fetch-safe) and I'm waiting for the dust to settle before fixing
> it.

Oops.  I didn't think to grep for other usages.

I think the changes I did to imap.el before I decided to do a rewrite
should be reverted in total.  How does one do that?  Just fetch an old
version of imap.el somewhere and check that in?  And how do I fetch an
old version of imap.el?  :-)

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen