Re: Using a 'bastion' - issue when providing password

From: SENESI Stéphane
Subject: Re: Using a 'bastion' - issue when providing password
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:03:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Michael

Thanks for coming back to me on this issue. I send you the required trace in a separate mail, just as a compromise between not modifying it and not publishing account information on a public mailing list.  I typically have to enter digit '2' as a choice (could use virutal host names 'bel2' for choice 2, 'bel3' for choice 3  ...)

Best regards